We are looking for sponsors, if you would like to sponsor our challenge blog, please contact us

Wednesday 21 November 2012

challenge #85 - Inspiration from a song


 Good morning folks and welcome to another challenge at My Mum's Craft shop....

Today's challenge is "Inspiration from a song"...now how easy is that?? 

Please remember to follow the challenge theme to be eligible for a prize.

our sponsor this week is Bugaboo...


 ...who are offering 7 digis to one lucky winner.


Check out the inspiration from the team below.

(Yo ho ho ! It's a pirates life for me)



Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you....


Who You Are by Jessie J


(Moustaches (on YouTube) I know it hasn't been released or anything like that but I wanted
to go a little out-of-the-box for Movember!!!)

Fi
Hanging on the Telephone by Blondie



My Mum's Craft Shop DT.

X

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards with great inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration from the DT. Thank you. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning DT cards. Great challange. My creation is number 38
    From sLOVEnija Tamara
    have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards from the DT...and I love the challenge..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. mr linky has dissapeared from all challenges :( so please see my card here:

    http://coopsclutteredcorner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/passion-for-promarkers-distressing.html

    Hugs coops xx

    ReplyDelete